Are you creative and technically inclined? Do you want to join one of the fastest-growing job sectors in the world? We have just the job for you.
ERMProtect, a leading cybersecurity firm in Miami, is looking for a part-time digital marketing intern to join our team of affable techies. We save the planet from hackers, and more people need to know about us. You can help.
This job is a two-way street. You’ll use your creativity and technical acumen to help us manage our social media, digital advertising, and SEO. We’ll provide the training you need to kick off a career in the world of digital marketing.
The digital marketing intern will work from 10 to 24 hours a week, depending on your availability.
Requirements of the Position:
- Working toward a bachelor or master’s degree in Business Technology, Information Technology, Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish (preferred)
- Basic to intermediate digital marketing and social media expertise
- Skilled in Excel; willing to learn Word Press, Google Analytics, and other marketing platforms
- Bonus Points: Ability to produce basic graphics
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
If interested, please email [email protected]