ERMProtect, a leading cybersecurity firm in Miami, Florida, is looking for a digital marketing coordinator with very strong technical skills and intermediate design skills. The successful candidate will serve as the technical backbone of the Marketing Department with proficiency in using CRMs, Word Press, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, and Zoom. The marketing coordinator will also support the Marketing Director in executing marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Manage, monitor, and troubleshoot the website.
- Use Photoshop or InDesign to design creative solutions for a variety of uses including website, social media, and brand campaigns.
- Manage social media accounts for the company.
- Manage the CRM (Salesforce / Pardot).
- Manage webinars and events
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to conceptualize, build and carryout marketing campaigns
- BA / BS degree in Marketing, Business Technology, Information Systems, or at least one year of relevant experience.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and/or InDesign
- Proficiency with WordPress
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce or similar marketing automation tools.
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices.
- Well organized and detailed oriented
- Experience with AdWords is a plus.
This is a full-time job with health and other benefits.
Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected].