Enterprise Risk Management is a professional services firm based in Coral Gables, Florida specializing in cyber security assessments/implementations, computer forensics, security/privacy regulatory compliance, and technical assessment/audit services in the U.S. and abroad.
ERM is currently seeking an Information Security Consultant to conduct comprehensive information security assessments, reviews, audits, and work closely on other key ERMProtect service vertical projects that include:
- Penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and social engineering.
- IT audits, including deep-dive configuration reviews of network and system components, databases, and application platforms.
- Regulatory compliance assessments including a wide range of regulations and standards such as GLBA, HIPAA, HITECH, SOX, and PCI DSS.
- Digital forensics and security breach investigation/remediation.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning.
- Cybersecurity Awareness Training.
- Information Security Risk Assessments.
- Work closely with client organizations to ensure that their technical implementations and business processes are aligned with robust cybersecurity risk management practices.
- Interact professionally with client personnel and learn client expectations and build relationships.
- Work on or assist with complex projects involving the review, design, implementation, operation, and/or maintenance of security management systems.
- Create, review and update information security policies, procedures, and other critical cybersecurity documentation.
- Provide complex technical advice, recommendations, and consultancy on cybersecurity and information assurance.
- Effectively communicate status of jobs with supervisors.
- Effectively manage time on ongoing projects Actively seek additional work as time allows to help others meet their client expectations.
- Assist with cybersecurity content development to aid marketing efforts as required.
- Begin to develop a network to help brand internally and externally.
- Obtain necessary certifications and/or licensing.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Technology (IT)/Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity
- US authorization is required - Employer is willing to sponsor qualified candidates.
If interested, please email [email protected]