Enterprise Risk Management is a professional services firm based in Coral Gables, Florida specializing in cyber security assessments/implementations, computer forensics, security/privacy regulatory compliance, and technical assessment/audit services in the U.S. and abroad.
ERM is currently seeking an Information Security Consultant Intern to work under the direction and guidance of management on technical cybersecurity projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working on cybersecurity consulting services provided by ERMProtect across all service verticals.
- Assisting with ongoing ERMProtect client projects and internal technical initiatives as required.
- Following instructions, taking notes, listening, and asking questions to enhance learning.
- Assisting with cybersecurity content development to aid marketing efforts as required.
- Performing other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Technology (IT)/Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Cybersecurity in Progress
- US Authorization is required – Employer is willing to sponsor candidates
If interested, please email [email protected]