ERMProtect Cybersecurity Solutions is seeking a part-time, bilingual Communications / Marketing Intern to assist the company with digital and traditional marketing campaigns. The intern will work up to 20 to 24 hours a week.
ERMProtect is a leading Information Security and IT Risk Management company located in Coral Gables, Florida. Founded in 1998, the company has served more than 400 clients in 35+ industry verticals. Services include forensic investigations, data compliance, information security assessments, incident response and security awareness training.
The Marketing Intern’s key responsibilities will include:
- Conceptualize, write, and produce social media postings that enhance brand and attract customers
- Conduct marketing research to identify opportunities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Latin America.
- Conceptualize, produce, and publish marketing materials for various campaigns
- Promote and organize webinars (our own and with relevant associations) on timely cybersecurity topics in the U.S. and Latin America
- Plan and coordinate conference events, including vendor booths and marketing efforts, at conferences in the U.S. and Latin America
- Seek out and coordinate speaking opportunities for our subject matter experts
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
- Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Spanish
- Strong capacity for research and analysis
- Digital marketing and social media expertise
- Ability to produce basic graphics and videos using Adobe products (Photoshop, In Design, Video Editor)
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
If interested, please email [email protected]