ERMProtect, a leading cybersecurity firm in Miami, Florida, is looking for a digital marketing intern with very strong technical skills and analytical skills. The successful candidate will serve as the technical backbone of the Marketing Department with proficiency in using HubSpot, Excel, and LinkedIn to perform data analytics and generate sales. The marketing intern will also support the Marketing Director in executing marketing strategy and campaigns.
- Help manage the CRM (HubSpot) to maintain accurate data and facilitate marketing campaigns
- Perform weekly/monthly/quarterly data analytics to gauge performance against goals
- Propose and carry out digital lead generation campaigns that result in sales conversions
- Coordinate webinars and events
- Collaborate with Marketing Director to develop effective marketing materials and carryout marketing campaigns
- BA / BS candidate in Marketing, Business Technology, Information Systems, or at least two years of relevant experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Suite (particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HubSpot or similar marketing automation tools
- Knowledgeable of SEO best practices.
- Well organized and detailed oriented
This is a part-time, year-around internship. During the semester, we would like a commitment of 15-20 hours per week and a 30-40 commitment during the summer. This internship typically leads to full-time employment upon graduation.
Interested candidates should send a resume to [email protected].